top of page

ELIZABETH (elizabeth_sagan)

ELIZABETH (elizabeth_sagan)
Instagram logo gold.png
TikTok logo gold.png

Whether I read, write, or promote them, my life consists 95% of books. The rest of 5% is pigeons.
I fell in love with books in 7th grade. For a couple of years, I read everything that fell into my hands. But then, life got in the way. I went to Law School, which meant I had to put my passion for reading on hold. That was one unfortunate choice. Without stories in it, life became dull. Years later, after I realized my mistake, I joined Bookstagram to reconnect with the publishing world. I needed people to recommend me books. Now I’m doing the same for others.
When I’m not reading or writing, I’m rescuing pigeons. I’m at my 7th rescue this year.

bottom of page